Это важно! This is important!
Дамы и господа! Google в последнее время явно "сошёл с ума". Из-за этого в моём блоге sims-by-burinis.blogspot.com заблокировали страницу с боди для аэробики "Back to 80s: боди для аэробики/Aerobic body (Sims 4)" якобы за спам. Я уже направлял им апелляцию, но ответа нет. В техподдержку уже не получится обратиться, поскольку прямой связи с ней почему-то нет. Но у меня есть зеркала блога на Tumblr и на WordPress. В разработке также находится мой личный сайт, где, помимо скачивания моих работ, вы можете пообщаться с другими симмерами. А пока советую посмотреть одно из последних видео кибер-юриста Дениса Коновалова.
Ladies and gentlemen! Google has clearly gone crazy lately. Because of this, they blocked the aerobic bodysuit page "Back to 80s: Aerobic Bodysuit/Aerobic Body (Sims 4)" on my blog, sims-by-burinis.blogspot.com, allegedly for spam. I've already sent them an appeal, but haven't heard back. I can't contact technical support anymore, as there's no direct line of communication. However, I do have mirror sites on Tumblr and WordPress. My personal website is also under development, where, in addition to downloading my work, you can chat with other Simmers. In the meantime, I recommend watching one of the latest videos by cyber lawyer Denis Konovalov.
Ladies and gentlemen! Google has clearly gone crazy lately. Because of this, they blocked the aerobic bodysuit page "Back to 80s: Aerobic Bodysuit/Aerobic Body (Sims 4)" on my blog, sims-by-burinis.blogspot.com, allegedly for spam. I've already sent them an appeal, but haven't heard back. I can't contact technical support anymore, as there's no direct line of communication. However, I do have mirror sites on Tumblr and WordPress. My personal website is also under development, where, in addition to downloading my work, you can chat with other Simmers. In the meantime, I recommend watching one of the latest videos by cyber lawyer Denis Konovalov.
Комментарии